Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Smells, Weather, and Plane Tickets

Smells that remind me of childhood -- I thought first of the smells of Christmas, the smell of pine needles (when we got real trees), cookies baking, and candles. It's always been my favorite holiday.

The weather here is very, very hot. I've been sitting around the apartment with Summer, trying to keep cool. Good thing we can the air conditioner fixed.

And I bought my plane tickets for Christmas. I'll be flying out of Roanoke on December 16th and flying back on January 9th early in the morning (really early -- the flight leaves at seven).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(really early -- the flight leaves at seven).

That's really early? For flying, that's just normal early. Really early is when the flight leaves before 6, so you have to be out of bed by 2 or 3. With a 7am flight, you can sleep in until 4. ;)