Monday, June 12, 2006

this little piggy

Today I went job hunting. I applied at Macey's (grocery store where a couple of girls I went to Russia with, one of which does the hiring), Claire's (where they already asked about when I would be available, and were super nice), Payless Shoe store (filled out their 30 minute job survery thing at the store), Bath and Body Works (probably least likely place I'll get a job, just didn't seem interested in hiring), and Hallmark (where they aren't really looking for people this summer, but might hire anyway). And while I was at Hallmark I bought two new piggy banks - Pink and Chocolate. They're on my piggy page.

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Good luck on the job search. Are these stores in Springville? Cute piggies, too.

Love ya,
MOM

Mindy Sebastian said...

They are actually up in Provo, but everything besides Macey's is at the mall - just hop on I-15 and it's the next exit after Springville, so still within 15 minutes even after we move.