Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The reason Tawnia suggested that we go to the beach early was because there weren't any positive comments about going to the beach all together. Yes Clarissa, there are beaches in California, but they are not the same as beaches as home. If you want to be a party pooper, fine, but since we're only going to be there for a couple of weeks, we thought that you'd actually want to spend time with us. If other people actually do want to go to the beach, I'm all for it, as is Tawnia. Whatever happens, Tawnia and I are going to the beach when we are in Oregon, one way or another. I would still love to go with a family, but considering the family situations that Trina brought up, I'd rather be more accomidating for everyone.

I'm going to vote no on the singing at church. I'd rather not add to the chaos and stress by trying to practice a song in just one night. I know we are talented, and whatever we would put together would be fabulous, but let's just enjoy our Sunday without performing.

No comments: