Friday, June 16, 2006

Home Again

Well, I have made it back to Utah. I didn't realize until after I was at the airport that my flight went to Pheonix first and then to SLC. At least I didn't have to get off the plane.

Today I get to move everything into my new classroom. That will keep me busy for today. Then this evening Mindy and I are going to a Luau thrown by the ward we'll be moving into. Tomorrow we have a bridal shower for Annie, a tri-ward activity (we will make an appearance) and then we're going to go and play games with our friend Abi (it's her birthday tomorrow). So it will be a busy weekend. Next week I'll be at the school doing stuff everyday. I have training Weds through Friday of next week... so that'll keep me quite busy.

California was great. Eric- I probably won't get the pictures to you until this afternoon or tomorrow... or maybe even Sunday.

I need to go and eat breakfast now.
T

No comments: