Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Greetings Fambly

Today Nathan and Amanda are in Dover. I hope they are enjoying their vacation and can't wait to hear the details and see the pictures.

I've been working on reunion plans and I appreciate the ideas that have come in. Thanks Tawnia and Eric for volunteering to make dinners. So far here is what we'll be having for dinners: Saturday - Lasagna (which I'll make ahead and freeze so we can just heat it up when we get home); Sunday - Eric is making Chinese; Monday (or Wednesday) Tawnia is making Chicken Enchiladas; Tuesday - Barbecue (Nathan do you mind being the chief cook for that one? We'll all help with the salads); Wednesday (or Monday)???Do we have a volunteer? You can cook whatever you choose - just let me know what ingredients you need. For breakfasts - Emily has volunteered to make pancakes one morning and Clarissa has volunteered to make "Muffin Tin Breakfast" We'll also have plenty of dry cereal, eggs and whatever else is needed. I've heard a couple requests for French Toast is there someone who wants to be in charge of that? For lunches I was thinking pretty simple - sandwiches, salads, chili, leftovers, chimichangas. Does someone need to be in charge? Dad and I talked about going to the beach on Monday but after Trina's post and talking to others I'm not sure it's a good idea. It's a long way to go for just a few hours. I suggest we all go to a park in McMinnville for a while. I think I mentioned the new park with the patio fountain. That should be fun.

I'm still not sure what to do for our girl time. If you want to go to a mall there's an outlet in Woodburn or we could go to Washington Square but none of them are real close. We could just go out to breakfast or lunch or???
Eric asked if we're going to sing in Sacrament Meeting again. What do you think? Should I set that up? We'd only have Saturday night and Sunday morning to practice. What should we sing?

I have a big long list of things to do here at home to get ready for the reunion and for our vacation. Hopefully I'll manage to get most of them done. Thank you all for your love and concern.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: