Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Getting Ready

Tomorrow is the last day we'll be home. On Friday I have a doctor's appointment in Portland at 1:30 so when we leave for that we'll just keep on going. (I'm seeing a dermatologist who will, hopefully, be able to give me some answers about my legs.) That means I have to get everything finished around here tomorrow. What gets done is done and what isn't will still be here when we get home.

I had a nice long visit with Nathan today. He called from Florence Italy. He and Amanda are having a wonderful time. They were able to go to the temples in both London and Switzerland. They've has some real communication challenges but it's been worth it. They'll be the ones picking you up from the airport Trina. Dad suggested we have them give their Europe report Sunday night after dinner. We've also scheduled pictures for Monday.

I'm really excited to hold my sweet little Summer and to see Trina and Adam,too. I'm not looking forward to the long plane ride but I'm sure it will be worth it.

I still have a bazillion things to do and it's getting late so I'll say good night.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: