Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Reunions!

So I'm guessing that everyone got the reunion message from Uncle Max. It seems like that reunion is SO short. (Probably because it is.) We really only have one full day... but it should still be fun!

So for ours... when is everyone getting home?? I plan on getting there Friday night. I'm not sure when. It all depends on when we leave here. I'm thinking we might leave a little later, since we all tend to sleep in a lot. Then we'll just sleep wherever we land that night. It's just the next day when we need to figure out sleeping arrangements. Some people have said we should all stay at Mom and Dad's, while others have suggested that a few of us go to Nate and Manda's. Has there been a final decision on this? I feel like I finally have time to actually think about these things.

Eric, I still haven't received that script from you... Have you sent it?

I'm going to go and make breakfast.
Love,
T

2 comments:

treen said...

All of the airplane people will get there Saturday afternoon - Mom and Dad, the Caudles, and Jared's family. Nathan and Amanda will already be there (and helping with the airport transportation - thank you!!) The 4 of you girls will be together, so that just leaves Eric and Laurel and Stevie to report on their arrival time ... I think Mom said Saturday for them as well. It's going to be great!!

Eric said...

Well, our arrival is not set in stone since we're driving, but we're planning on arriving some time Saturday evening.