Wednesday, June 14, 2006

another update

A couple of weeks ago a friend saw my scrap picture of Calvin and Hobbes, and asked me to make one for her - she'd pay me. Of course, I said yes. She left it in the hands of her friend (a guy in my ward) to pick out the picture. When I showed him some options he picked two, that he would pay for, for her birthday (surprise!). So I finished them this evening, and put them on my page, under artwork (top row, right end). Check them up, I'm pretty happy with them (the second one more than the first, but oh well).

Eric, I have to agree, the Stevie movie is adorable! I'm looking forward to picking up Tawnia tomorrow, not only to see Tawnia, but to see all of her pictures of Stevie (speaking of which, when are you going to add more?). And I'm REALLY looking forward to July so I can see the little guy in person (along with everyone else, but of course). Trina, I'd rave about Summer a little more if there were more pictures of her!

No comments: