Thursday, June 15, 2006

reunion note

I talked to Mom about this because I have a number of friends in Oregon who want to see Summer and talk with Adam (since the only other time they've met him was at our wedding, and that's just too hectic). I'm meeting with friends on Saturday and Sunday ONLY, since those days don't have main reunion activities planned (except singing in sacrament meeting, which we will be there for). That way, we don't have any extra people coming in and out, and I won't leave in the middle of something, during the main activities. I just wanted to pass that on to all of the other out-of-towners as a suggestion as well - meet with friends on Sat/Sun, and keep the rest of the week for just family.

Summer has a couple of new posts on her blog, if you want to check those. We'll get more pictures up right quick here. It's been pretty busy with Clara and Tim here and they took a bunch of pictures. They downloaded their digital camera onto our computer, so we have them as well. They left Tuesday afternoon. Then Summer and I spent ALL DAY (close to 12 hours) at the hospital yesterday. Our friend Beth is having some pretty major back problems and went to the hospital yesterday morning, and we stayed with her for moral support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben and Amy Wolcott are coming over for dinner Saturday night, and I'm trying to set up some other get-togethers on Sunday as well. I guess great minds think alike.