Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy Father's Day FOR THE FIRST TIME to Adam and Eric!!! Yay!!! I hope that being daddies to Summer and Stevie is all that you ever thought it would be and better. And of course, Happy Father's Day to Dad and Jared also, but not for the first time.

Dad, you're the greatest and I love you tons, and I'm so excited that you and Mom will be here on Saturday!! Eric and Jared, see you at the reunion, which is going to be the best!! (Yes, Jared, worth your $1600 ... and our plane tickets were just slightly less than that for only 2 people instead of 4, so you'd better help make it worth our while too! Ha ha ...) Love you guys too!! Adam, you're wonderful with Summer and I love and appreciate you so much!!

Okay, I'll stop talking in exclamation points now.

No comments: