Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Word from Eric

Hi!

My favorite talk in conference was President Packer's on Saturday morning, about the Book of Mormon. I really felt the Spirit as he spoke, and it really reminded me of what a great influence the Book of Mormon has had in my life, and how much more of an influence it could have if I studied it more diligently.

To answer Trina's question: Trina, you're right on the spelling of Allison.

And of course Stephen, not Steven, but you knew that.

I think it's funny that you "need to know these things" but I'm happy to oblige.

I would like to add my praise for Dad's motorcycle page. It's great to have definitive versions of these stories I've heard and in some cases passed on, if not to my children.

On a similar topic, one thing I'd like to do in the next few years is put together a set of FFF DVD's, with a director's commentary track. We can also chime in on the movies we participated in. I need to work out the technical logistics, and if anyone else has ideas for how to work this, please chime in. I just thought I'd let you know what my idea was. It may be ambitious, but so was a family website, and that seemed to work out okay (so far so good).

I can't remember if I've written about my "greatest adventure" yet. Maybe my mission, I guess. I need to post some pictures from that time. Of course, what we're up to now is a pretty amazing adventure...

One last note. I talked to Tiffany last night. She said that the doctors think her dad doesn't have long. Please keep the Knowltons in your prayers and give them a call. I know they'd appreciate it.

Love,
Eric

No comments: