Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Where's the Guestbook?

Hi everybody!

Things are good here.

I'm at work, and I went to look at the guestbook (actually to look at the code) and it wasn't there! So what I want to know is, who got rid of the guestbook and why? If nothing else, please put it back so I can look at the code on it, or email me the file.

Let's see what else? I'm graduating Memorial Day weekend. It'll be awesome. I'm hard at work at work. Laurel's pregnant. We're going to take a vacation to Costa Mesa Memorial Day. Get some time away from the telephone and everything. It's something nice to look forward to.

And it's playoffs week in the Orange Stake. Final Four. The B team is in third, so we're playing tomorrow night. It'll be fun. I think we have a chance to take it all.

So we're busy, but not too stressed.

Conference was very nice. I'm looking forward to the DVD version. Then maybe I can find Tawnia in the audience.

And also, I'm excited to see what wonders Nathan and Amanda put on their page.

The End.

Your pal,
Eric

No comments: