Saturday, April 16, 2005

Well tonight is closing night of my fifth Gallery Theatre production. This one has gone by pretty quick because it was only three weekends instead of four. But we only had one less performance because we had two Thursday shows. It also went quick because curtain call was only optional for me, I chose to leave. I was dead before intermission, and I did not want to wait around for the show to be over and the director gave me permission to take off. So I did.
In other news, I have applied for Pacific University and will hopefully know soon if I am accepted or not. Hopefully Amanda gets hired there and I get accepted there so that we can move there and all will be well. But that is not always the way that things go.
Well, I am going to go do some yoga for abs now.
bye...
Nathan Palmer (in case you forgot my last name)

No comments: