Tuesday, April 19, 2005

who?

Between Emily's post on the other blog (which I'm glad I read first), and Mom's and Tawnia's posts, I think I have a general idea of what happened in California last week. That was definitely some random reading, and Mom and Dad didn't tell me ANYTHING when they called on Sunday. Mom, are you posting Uncle Bruce's eulogy or emailing it? (I suggest that you post it and email the link to all the extended family - then they can see our crazy site too) Whichever it is, please put the whole program with it of who did what. And pictures too, because I'm sure Dad took some.

I'm really sad that we couldn't be there, but I'm glad there was so much support for Cheryl and all of her family. We're doing fabulous at staying on contact with each other, but I feel like I need to get in better contact with extended family. Mom, can you email out a PHONE list? It's rather bothersome that everyone says "Call Aunt Cheryl" or Uncle Max or whoever, and never emails out any phone numbers. And now I'm homesick for California too. *sigh* Thanks a lot.

And who the heck is Baby Ben? Who just had a baby?

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Sorry to confuse you. Baby Ben is Jennie's baby. That's to distinguish him from daddy Ben. He was born on June 15th, just before the weddings. I'm sorry, I thought you knew that. We'll include pictures of everyone. I think we got everyone in some pictures. I still haven't gotten the eulogy from Cheryl so I'll call her about it again.

Love ya,
MOM

treen said...

Jennie had a baby 4 days before I got married. Look me in the face and tell me again that you expect me to remember ANYTHING from that week, or even that month. And then I will mock you for being so silly.