Wednesday, April 20, 2005

har har

Very funny, Nathan. I do remember that you got married in June, and that Adam's birthday is in June. I remember that I got married in June too ... because I was actually THERE for those things. I was not around for the birth of Jennie's baby, nor have I heard mention of him since then. So how was I supposed to know? IF Mom mentioned it at all that week ... which she may not have because she was rather busy herself.

More beautiful weather. For our FHE on Monday, we walked all around the Georgetown campus to see the miles of tulips and other flowers in full bloom. It's been really tough to be in an office this week, looking out the window at the blue sky and the leaves coming out on the trees. I'm taking Friday off, so this weekend will be a good one. And on that note ... I'm going to go outside for a break.

No comments: