Thursday, April 21, 2005

Eric & Laurel Update

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I'll have pictures from the funeral up soon.

That was actually a very nice day, I will say. The funeral was very comforting, but even more comforting was all the family around. Seeing everyone there was really fantastic.

I'm really busy with school. I know I've been saying that for the last year and a half, but it's so true. Only six weeks to go. I'm just a little panicked and more than a little stressed. But I'll get it done, don't worry.

This week, Laurel is at Rachel's, taking care of Chris, Beka, and Lance (and Curly, the dog) while Loren and Rachel are visiting Washington D.C. with Loren's parents (who went down from New York). So I'm home alone this week, which is good because I can get homework done. I have gone over a few times though, and Laurel's bringing the kids over this afternoon. They'll be back Sunday afternoon, so next week I'll have Laurel back. That will be nice.

Oh, and the Toyota's in the shop. That's fun. Hopefully I'll get a call soon saying that it's all done.

And tonight I'm donating blood.

That's all for now.

No comments: