Sunday, April 01, 2007

The baby is home

Amanda and I and Joshua got home around 2:45 today. We had a safe ride from the hospital which you can see from the top floor of our building probably. The room that Johsua was born in looked out at the capitol building and we could kind of see the building we live in. There were some trees in the way. Amanda is doing well. She is really tired so emails would be better than phone calls. We are still trying to figure out how to turn our phones' volumes down. Joshua is well and loved being held by grandma and grandpa Rozen and especially loved it when grandma R changed his diaper. Or was that me that loved that? I can't exactly remember right now. Well I need to get to sleep so I know that I get sleep tonight and so I can get to work early tomorrow.

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Keep them up.

Love,
Nathan, Amanda, and Joshua

No comments: