Saturday, April 21, 2007

new picture

I know that's all I ever seem to post about, but that's the exciting part of my life that I can share with you guys. This time you'll all appreciate and enjoy the picture because it's of someone that you know. Now that I've finished him, I'm going to work on his sister. And I need to go back and tweek Summer again.

I need a picture of Stevie though. Something straight on and somewhat .. serious. I know those types of pictures are hard to come by, but it's just the look I'm going for. If anyone has any, PLEASE send them to me. Mom already tried, but there really weren't any I was happy with. I may have some on my harddrive, but I don't have that in my possesion just yet. So Eric, or anyone else, please send me any pictures you have of Stevie, so I can complete my series .. I'll wait on pictures of Joshua, until he's a little bit older.

No comments: