Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Houston happenings

I thought I would actually post. We are doing fine. Kids are good. Brooke got another stellar report card. All As and Es. Bryan is still as active as ever. With the spring weather I have been able to get him out more. I am very proud of my children. Trina, I agree the the crazy weather. We were hanging out in the low 80s for several day, then plummet to 35 just in time for easter. Now we are have unseasonbly warm weather mid to upper 80s. That good for laundry. We got to were different clothes. I haven't had to do laundry. Always welcome. Congratulations Amanda and Nathan. I'm sad that I can't be there to see him right now.

I am currently fighting off a sinus infection with antibiotics. I'm starting to feel better. No complaints from me. Life is good.

Michelle

No comments: