Saturday, April 14, 2007

more pictures

First of all, I want to see more pictures of Joshua! I know Mom and Dad were down there last weekend, probably with the camera. He's over two weeks old now, and I want to see how much he's grown. And well, I'd love to see pictures of the rest of the kids too - Stevie, Brooke and Bryan. Trina is pretty good with sending updates of Summer, so I won't bug her this time.

And my other thing is that I've put up more pictures. Over the last two weeks I've been drawing my class at work. I've never had such good practice drawing from live models. I took a couple of the pictures and scanned them into my computer, and played with them in Photoshop. Lots of fun! So there are two new pictures up, and there will probably be more over the next week. I won't do my entire class like this, just my favorite drawings.

No comments: