Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Two months and a day...

That's how long I've been in California. It's great here. Sarah and I have a lot of fun together. We have a library just down the street, so that's good for book and movie needs. And behind the apartment there is a park, which is full of ducks, geese and pigeons. I'll put pictures up sometime.
Work has been keeping me very busy. I'm up to about 30 hours a week.
I'm going to Oakland Temple Pageant auditions Saturday morning. I'm going to try to get into the stage chorus, but if not I'll be in the balcony chorus, which you don't have to audition for.
I've been to the temple here once, I went to do baptisms last Thursday. It's different then Portland in many ways but I love the Oakland Temple. The view is breath-taking. You can see all the way to bay from the top of the temple, that's where the all the flowers and bushes are. And I went at night so the view was even more beautiful.
I'll post more when I have more to post.

No comments: