Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Pictures of baby

Hello everyone. Everything is going well here. I have added some new pictures of baby Joshua under my "pictures" section. I hope that you all get a chance to look at them. Mindy, your artwork is amazing. The picture of Summer looks great. Was that done completely in PhotoShop? Keep up the good work, and let us know when you get new stuff on there so we can look at it.

The tabernacle - I went to some general conference sessions in it. I think I went to a priesthood session and perhaps another. I don't exactly remember off the top of my head. I have been to some in the new conference center also. I remember recognizing Tawnia up in the choir when I was sitting in the crowd. I could pick out her voice too . . . but not really.

Love,
N Dad

No comments: