Monday, April 23, 2007

thank you, thank you

I just wanted to thank Nathan and Amanda for regularly putting up pictures of Joshua. Tawnia and I look every day to see if there are more pictures, and we are very rarely disappointed. We also got our baby announcements today, and THANKS for putting TWO in the envelope (and acknowledging that Tawnia and I won't always live together so we can't share everything).

Thank you Eric too, for the new movies. VERY cute! Post more as you have the chance. And thank you for emailing me those pictures. I'll probably start working on Brooke's picture soon, so I can wait for the other picture you wanted to send.

And my other news is posted on the sister blog, because it was feeling neglected (the blog, not the news).

Oh! And Jared's comment about the timeline reminded me that I hadn't told everyone that I graduated from Chemeketa. I now have my Associate of General Studies. Yippee! As for what I'm doing next? Something art related, but I'm not sure which particular field, or which school I'll study it at.

3 comments:

Skippy said...

so when are you disappointed Mindy?

Mindy Sebastian said...

I guess I would have to blame Mom for the disappointed time when it comes to Joshua pictures .. she promised more pictures that first week, and never followed through. But then you posted them and more when you started the calendar, so no worries anymore! I love seeing new pictures of Joshua every day .. it makes me happy!

Frank and Evelyn said...

I didn't put them up because I knew that Nathan was going to and I didn't want to steal his glory.