Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Artwork

I know, I talk about this subject a lot. I'm just so excited about what I do sometimes that I just have to share it with everyone. I put up a new picture this evening that I want everyone to see! Go look now! You'll like it, I know you will!

To go along with that picture, I want to do a series of pictures. You'll see that the picture is of Summer, and Tawnia requested pictures of all the nieces and nephews for her birthday. One down, four more to go. I don't particularly care what age they are done at, but I need really big, clear pictures to work with. Even if I have to have Mom scan some of the professional pictures of Brooke and Bryan from several years ago, I'm okay with that. And I don't have any big ones of Stevie (recent would be FUN!). I haven't actually done pictures of anyone smiling yet, because I'm nervous about doing teeth .. but I'm sure I'll make it through. So send me lots of pictures, or don't be surprised if I call you in the next little while, so I can get these pictures done.

No comments: