Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring Break

Hooray! We have the today through Friday off of school! And then we'll have five weeks left of school. That's twenty-five days left of school. And they will go very quickly, because there is SO much left to do this school year. Along with school assessments and state-testing. We also have two field trips, a medieval banquet, and all those last week activities. And I am still supposed to teach a bunch of stuff to these kids.

But I don't have to worry about that today. Instead I am going to relax with a good book because although we are having SPRING break, the weather isn't being very SPRING-like. We're supposed to have snow today. My plans for the break include, going back to the school to do some stuff (grading, planning, cleaning, etc.), reading, cleaning my room, and visiting with some friends. It'll be nice and go quickly, but that's okay.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing well.
Love,
Tawnia

No comments: