Friday, April 20, 2007

Good Evening

Hello. Amanda and I will try to not add pictures to days that already have pictures or that did not have pictures before but now do after following days got pictures. By the way, I am talking about the Joshua Calendar. Just so you know I added pictures on April 8th, and one on the ninth. Other than that I think everything else is the same and will stay that way. I was just adding pictures that Mom and Dad had taken. Amanda wanted me to announce that Joshua has graduated a diaper size due to his big belly. These diapers are pretty big, but atleast they fit around his equator. I got to use the stroller with him for the first time today. Amanda has used it before, but I was always at work when she went out with it. Pretty exciting times. He slept almost the whole walk. On Tuesday I took Joshua with me to the post office and to get gas. That was the first time it was just the two of us. but it was at most 15 minutes.

Nathan

No comments: