Saturday, April 28, 2007

I've been busy

I've been working on the timeline and on my page. I'm moving all of the vacations to the timeline and taking them off my page. I've also added some pictures to my 100 list. I have more work to do there, too. Trina sent me a list of things to add to the timeline the last one said "Sept. 1, 2006 - Trina became a stay at home mom. (You don't have to add this one if you don't want to, but it was a big deal to me.)" My response is that if it's a big deal to anyone in this family it can go on the timeline. I finally answered the last question I asked so I thought I'd put up a new one. What is one word on how to live successfully and why did you pick that word?

Today Dad and I hiked at Willamette Mission Park - right across the river from the Wheatland Ferry. (I'll get that list updated soon.) Then this evening was the Gold and Green Ball, so we got plenty of exercise today.

Love you all,
MOM

No comments: