Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

I hope everyone is prepared to enjoy their Easter celebration. I'll be singing in choir, teaching my Primary class and then we'll take dinner down to Nathan and Amanda's so I can hold my sweet little grandbaby. Today we need to get ready for all of that. First thing this morning our new refrigerator was delivered. The one we bought for $50 from Craig's list died this week so we decided to get a brand new one this time. Later we'll be going to Sam and Deb's to color Easter eggs and get my hair cut. We were going to go for a hike but it's raining this morning so we'll postpone that for a week or so. Maybe I'll go find me a new Easter dress instead.

I have been doing a little bit of updating on the timeline. Please add pictures and dates that you want to share, like Nathan did. He added their trip to Europe with a link to the pictures. I'm adding pictures as I get them scanned into the computer so far I'm up to 1975. Hopefully I'll get more on there soon. I also need some help with the games page. Please add rules for games that don't have them. You can also add more games that you enjoy playing. No one has added recipes for a while. If you want to add something to any of these pages and you don't have the time or the know-how to put them on the page, email them to me or someone else who can help. Let's keep our site new and exciting. I love seeing what everyone is up to.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: