Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hi Ho!!!

Well I hope everyones' weekend is as good as ours has been so far. Joshua got up this morning and turned over in his little laundry basket and said, "Mommy, I have to go potty." It was a giant step forward in the toilet training direction. We are so proud of him.

I hope you feel better soon Michelle. It is never fun being sick, and I can only imagine being sick in Texas... oh yeah, last time I was there I was sick. Well, I still hope you feel better soon.

Nathan

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Nate, when Joshua does something exciting and new no one will know whether to believe it or not. You're so silly. And why is my grandson sleeping in a laundry basket when he has a beautiful crib.

Skippy said...

Haven't you ever heard the saying, "Don't throw the baby out with the beautiful crib"?