Saturday, February 26, 2005

updates

The cookbook is finished, and ready for viewing pleasure. I had fun putting it together, and picking out the backgrounds and stuff. I want everyone to see and appreciate! If you have any other recipies to add, let me know, and I can do that (or you can do it yourself, it's a very simple format). There are a few news ones added since we last had the cookbook up before.

I've also updated the BBC page, so the opening picture isn't quite so shocking, and there are quotes on all the picture pages (since those are the only comments I heard about it anyway).

MindilyJA has been updated some. I decided to change the name, since I'm hoping to send a lot of friends over to see the page and artwork. I just felt weird telling everyone to click on "Mint Jelly Associates" .. at least "MindilyJA" makes more sense. The rest of my pictures should be finished and uploaded by the end of next week, and then go and look and everything .. and comment! I spend a lot of time working on all these webpages, and Mom's really the only one that says anything. Please let me know what you think of the backgrounds and layouts and artwork and everything.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Why don't you just put "MJA" instead of MindilyJA?

Emily