Thursday, February 17, 2005

Fears/Fantasies/Special feelings

Okay,

Positive thing: Our basketball teams won their first games. Back-to-back coaching and we won! Both ended up close by the end. Of course you can follow the basketball link on my page to see how all that is progressing.

Fears... I was scared of clowns as a small child. I remember having a scary dream about a clown around the time we moved to Oregon. I remember waking up in different places as a small child and having that dream there: Norwalk, the Bland's house in Dayton, and I think in Lafayette too. It's one of the memories I have of that time.

Fantasies... I wanted superpowers as a small kid. Flying, of course, and something like "the force" in Star Wars. As I got older I wanted to know karate or some other martial arts. Nowadays I fantasize about being a world-famous cartoonist or filmmaker, but then I think: "What would be the point of that?"

Special feelings... Well, getting baptized was a special feeling I remember. And one day realizing that I was happiest when I was doing fun things with my family. That was a special feeling. I guess for me, heaven is a clean playroom on a Saturday morning.

That's all for now.

Love,
Eric

No comments: