Monday, February 07, 2005

Guess Who?

Today, when I was driving home from work, I got a phone call from Deb. She called to let me know that Lorie had called Marli looking for Ray. So Marli had to be the one to tell Larry that his brother had been gone for over a year. She got the address and phone number and afterward called Deb, who called Max and me. As Deb said, we have a phone number and address that are good for at least 24 hours. When I pulled in the garage Clarissa came out with a huge grin on her face to tell me that Uncle Larry was on the phone at that very minute. If any of you want to call him I'll email you the address and phone number. They live in Georgia now. Deb mentioned that Larry's health isn't good; he has emphysema and a heart condition. Maybe we'll go see them when we go back east next year.

No comments: