Monday, February 21, 2005

temple day

So to confirm the date, we're doing Family Temple Day on Saturday, March 26.

My suggestion is that we let Mindy and Jared decide the time for that day, because Mindy has to travel the farthest, and Jared has to get the kids taken care of. For us out here, we can do it as EARLY as you want because 9 am here is 6 am out west. It's the late-ness that we'd be concerned about. The latest we can go to the temple is 8 pm, which is 5 pm out west. So, Jared and Mindy - what are your time suggestions?

Also, we have not begun working on Caudle geneology - we'll probably get all that type of stuff from Nancy the next time we're in Florida. So please send some Palmer cards ... keeping in mind that I did some names for Michelle at New Year's 2003, and she still doesn't have the cards back. They're done and I know exactly where they are - it's just been that long since I've put anything in the mail. So if you don't want to wait that long, you'll have to remind me. And keep reminding me until I confirm that they've been sent.

For the sports question - the BIG FIVE major sports are all fun for me, depending on who I'm with. It really is about who you're watching it with. I was a big basketball junkie back in the Blazer glory days, I watched football with a couple of the guys I hung out with in Monmouth, and my roommate Cari got me into baseball. Adam is a big soccer buff, and that's a fun sport to watch as well. I love watching hockey (especially with April Ward/Brewster - she's a freak. It's hilarious.) Adam and I plan to go to watch all 5 at the professional level eventually, but well, ya kinda need a hockey season in the first place to watch it.

I like to play volleyball and racquetball. I haven't played volleyball in years, so I don't know that I could do it anymore, but I got to be decent in my Dayton YSA days. Adam and I have played r-ball together and keep meaning to play more often, but haven't made the time for it.

No comments: