Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Mindy's work

I sent Mindy a picture of my family that was all scratched and torn and she made it look great. I was going to post the before and after shots but I got a message that the disc space was exceeded. (Is that on the blogger or on our site?) Dad said that Mindy should go into the picture restoration business and use that picture as a sample of her work. You can see the final one on my Christmas as a child question, at least I'll try to put it there.

I also love what you did with your new BBC page, Mindy. Are you going to add sayings to the other groups of pictures? I thought they were great. Keep up the good work.

Time for a new question? Maybe this one will get some response, at least you can't use the response that it's the same as everyone else's. Do you remember any special feelings you had as a child regarding fears, fantasies, etc?

My answers to the last couple of questions will soon be on my site.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: