Monday, February 14, 2005

my positive thought

Happy Valentine's Day - my positive thought is that I'm listening to a CD that Adam burned for me of random music, and titled it "Trina's Happy CD." It's very cheery and bee-boppin' music (while I draft letters to Congress saying that state legislators want to visit them in April. Whoopie. And the weather outside is totally miserable today.)

Adam said he would play chess online with Uncle Bruce. He likes chess. I'm willing to encourage this ... it gets him off his war computer games that drive me nuts. When is Uncle Bruce going home? Eric, fun picture of Aunt Cheryl's fridge. Just out of curiosity, where has Gary's wife Karen disappeared to? You said you went to the movies with Gary and Sarah ... which is fine, but where's his wife? And let me know what the new charges are for the website space upgrade so we can pitch in.

Okay, 20 minutes later ... Adam just showed up here at my office with 2 dozen roses. You can all say Awwwwwww now.

No comments: