Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Sports and Stuff

I like watching all kinds of sports. These days baseball has been my favorite to watch since we live so close to Angels Stadium. We live just as close to Arrowhead Pond (where the Mighty Ducks play), but as Trina pointed out, there is no hockey season this year.

So I really like baseball, but basketball is, of course, a game I like to watch, play, and coach. Game 2 for Team 2 is tonight! 9:30! It should be a good one.

And then there's swimming. I still like to do it, and watch it in the Olympics.

I'm hoping that I enjoy tennis. I'm planning on taking lessons in April, once basketball is over and school is winding down. I need some good cardiovascular exercise, and I get bored just running.

Thanks for the follow-up on the temple day. Just let us know what time, and we'll be there.

Laurel and I are doing fine thanks. We love you all.

PS The website is going to be hosted on an all new server where we will have much more space. I'll be posting more information on how this will all be worked out and paid for. I'm hoping that Mom can help us out by transfering files over to the new server. Anyway, more to come on that but hopefully it will be done this week.

Love, Eric

No comments: