Tuesday, February 15, 2005

T

Well, I'm trying to think of something positive to post for today. Well, I got three hours of studying in, though I never get everything accomplished to that I want to, so I don't know if that's really positive. Besides which it makes me tired and irritable, so it really isn't positive. It snowed today, which caused me to be late to work, but that's okay... I was able to stay a little later then I was expecting and so that worked out well. Hmmm... so something positive... As I was walking to campus I ran into my friend Bethany and she gave me a big hug. She makes me happy.

Fears and fantasies with special feelings eh? Umm... "special feelings"? Like being scared silly?? Things I was scared of as a child: The witch off of "The Wizard of Oz", the child-catcher on "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" and Freddie Kruger (I saw ONE commercial and had nightmares for a month... this is why I don't like horror flicks.) I think the combined fear of these three characters made me scared of the dark.... something that occasionaly still frightens me. I've never liked haunted houses either. Fantasies: I used to make up families of children and then those children got to do all the things I didn't get to do, like travel, and take ballet or gymnastics and become world famous. I don't know if there are any "special feelings" that go with those.

Sorry, I'm really tired tonight. I came home from work, made myself a quick dinner (tomato sandwhich yum!) and then came up to campus. I've been studying for three hours straight and my brain is fried. I hope everyone is enjoying there week... tomorrow is Wednesday and then it's down-hill to the three day weekend.

Love,
T

No comments: