Friday, February 04, 2005

Happy late Birthday, Jared

Jared, you are awesome. You know that, don't you? I still blame you for getting me hooked on Star Wars, ever since you explained to me what exactly the Force meant. When Clarissa and I went to Powell's a couple of weeks ago, I bought Star Wars novels, the first two books in the X-Wing series. (My favorite Star Wars character is Wedge, ever since I realized he was one of nine characters who appears in all three movies in the original trilogy, and he's the only one who survived both Death Star runs.)

Anyway, sorry about not posting on your birthday, but I didn't get on the computer at all. We had our midterm in mythology -- an in-class essay -- and next week we'll have our history test. He's already given us the essay questions, and we have to prepare responses for three of them because only three of the five questions will be available to answer. For example: How does geography impact history? What is meant by ideology, and what other factors contribute to history? It will take a while to do all that studying.

Emily

No comments: