Tuesday, February 01, 2005

This is the title

Mom asked us to always put a title... to bad I can't come up with anything witty, especially after studying for the last 3 straight hours.

I am proud to say that I talked to all of my siblings on Sunday and Monday.... hooray for me! I'm keeping the family connection.

Okay, I should tell you my fun stories. I actually tried posting yesterday but then it didn't work for some reason. (The computer at the public library doesn't like me.) First of all while I was at work yesterday one of my students asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told her no and she said "Good!" I laughed very hard about that. Then I drove home and pulled into my parking lot. There is a fence at the back and I just barely and I mean barely tapped it and was about to back up a little bit when I watched the whole thing fall over. (No worries there is about a six foot wide little hillside before the next parking lot so I didn't hit anything.) After that occured I just turned to Amy and laughed and laughed. In fact I'm still laughing about it because it is so funny... and the fence is still laying down, so every time I see it I get the giggles again.

Oh and then I got a letter from my friend Marne (she's on her mission in England) and did a dance of joy right by the mail boxes... and then read the letter while walking to the library, and not paying any attention to where I was walking.

Last night Amy and I were prettty tired and yet we still stayed up late. Eventually we made up a song to the tune of "Oh Christmas Tree" It goes like this: "I'm sleep deprived, I'm sleep deprived, yes I am very tired. I'm sleep deprived, I'm sleep deprived, that's prob'ly why I'm wired. Please do not take me serious, because I'm quite delirious. I'm sleep deprived. I'm sleep deprived, yes I am very tired."

Today's happy moment was when I was helping my kids write haiku poems. They were supposed to write one about something they find beautiful. This is what Ana wrote:
Miss Palmers pretty
Because she likes to smile big
Me too, I like smiles.

See, some people out there love me!

Love,
T

No comments: