Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'm going to California

I hope I don't throw too much of a kink into our plans for our temple day, but I'm going to California to be with Cheryl and I'll be flying home on Saturday, March 26th. My plane arrives about 11 a.m. so I won't be able to be at the temple until about 1:00. I'll need to get my luggage and some lunch so we figured that would give us enough time. Does that work with everyone else's schedule? I know we were going to let Mindy or Jared pick the time and I'm sorry about that. I hope this works out for everyone. That would put Trina at 4:00, Jared at 3, Mindy and Tawnia at 2 and the rest of us at 1. Please let me know what you think.

I'll be flying down on Thursday the 17th because there is no school on Friday and the tickets were cheaper on Thursday. By flying back on Saturday Dad can pick me up at the airport.

Who, besides Trina, needs family names? Please let me know so I can get that taken care of before I leave.

Love ya,
MOM

1 comment:

Mindy Sebastian said...

Mindy and Jason both need names as well. We haven't started doing any of Jason's geneology yet - all of his Dad's side is Japanese and his mother was adopted, making it rather difficult to do!