Wednesday, October 17, 2007

In answer to Tawnia's questions

My roommates are Rebecca and Rachel; they're sisters. Rebecca's been my roommate for over a year now. We also have a pseudo roommate, Krista, who is over at our house about every other day.

On Saturday, we did do something fun. There was the annual "business stroll." We walked through the downtown area, and we could go into the different shops. There were usually special discounts or free samples or snacks. A piece of paper was stamped, and these were later entered into a drawing. Rachel actually won a DVD -- "Night at the Museum," I think. There was a concert and pizza. So that was pretty fun.

It was also my first chance to have a real weekend since school started. No work, no homework.

I told the people at work they have to cut back on my hours. I can't work fifteen or sixteen hours a week. I've got a mountain of books to read, papers to write, and so on.

No comments: