Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm here!

I'm now at Trina's house, safe and sound. I woke up this morning at 5AM, to catch my flight around 7:30. I got to the airport only an hour before my flight, and airport security was a little longer than expected. I made it to my gate though, and got directly in line, and was on the plane in less than 10 minutes. We made a stopover in SLC, which wasn't all that exciting, but we got some new passengers, and the ladies I ended up next to were much more talkative and entertaining. I even ended up drawing one of them while she napped (with her permission), and she was thrilled to keep the drawing. The plane arrived in Baltimore 15 minutes early, and we were to the apartment within an hour. I'm rather tired and headachey, but the girls are great. Rosemary is so TINY! but beautiful all the same. And Summer giggles and dances and runs around and talks to herself constantly. She's fun, but I can already see that I will definitely be a help. It'll be a big change of pace from helping customers to playing dutiful aunt and baby-sitter.

No comments: