Sunday, October 07, 2007

Conference

Hi everyone. I'm listening to President Hinckley's talk, Sunday morning. I put up a little movie of what Stevie was doing during conference (at least some of it). It's on my page, or right here.

I've been inspired and motivated by conference so far. It's great. I'm looking forward to hearing what I missed Saturday morning, especially since Pres. Packer is one of my favorite speakers.

One of the thoughts that came to my mind yesterday (and I don't know whose talk or what combination of talks triggered this)was always being available to serve my family. It may have also been inspired by being with my family all day yesterday. Another thought was that I should read the Book of Mormon every day. I've been reading the Bible these days, but I need to keep going back to the Book of Mormon, and getting everything brought into focus.

No comments: