Thursday, October 11, 2007

Christmas shoes

I have a quick question for all the parents (but not grandparents) out there: what shoe sizes do your kids wear? Why, do you ask? Well, because I work at a shoe store, it isn't really surprising that I'm going to get them shoes for Christmas. So really, what shoe size will they be needing around Christmas time? What style of shoes? Does Brooke like Bratz or Tinkerbell or Hannah Montana? Does Bryan like Cars, Spiderman or Power Rangers? Any other suggestions towards shoes would be helpful. Oh, and you don't have to tell the KIDS that this is what they're getting, but I'd rather get around the right size, and have you exchange them if needed, than get them completely wrong and definitely need to exchange them.

In other news, I purchased my plane ticket for Christmas this evening. I'm flying into LAX on December 20th, and staying until the first of the new year. It was that adorable video of Stevie that Eric posted this morning (and Tawnia's begging and pleading) that pushed me over the edge. I'm excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry it's taken so long to answer you... Brooke wears size 1, and Bryan wears a 10½. Since Christmas is only two months away, those sizes may well still be what fits them, or you can go up ½ size if you want.

Does Brooke like Bratz or Tinkerbell or Hannah Montana?
Bratz and Hannah Montana definitely, Tinkerbell not so much. Barbie is also cool.

Does Bryan like Cars, Spiderman or Power Rangers?
All of the above. Also Darth Vader, Transformers, anything boy...