Thursday, October 04, 2007

Gifts and so forth

Best gift I've given -- that would have to be the digital camera I got for Mom. But I couldn't wait until her birthday. Heck, I couldn't even wait until we got out of the store before I told her. That was when I actually had the money to do something like that.

And yes, Tawnia, receiving the plane tickets to go home for Thanksgiving was a great gift. I was so surprised, and I'd never been on a plane before. (I tackled her; I swear we both hit the floor.)

And my last birthday was one of my best birthdays ever. I received my endowments.

Yesterday I went to the temple (doing homework on the bus along the way). I went through a session, and I spent some time in the Celestial Room. It's so pretty in D. C. Then we got some lunch and then headed back. And I did more homework. Now I must go to work before I come back and do . . . MORE homework.

Must find primary sources. Must find primary sources.

No comments: