Saturday, October 06, 2007

6 Months

Well Joshua turned 6 months at the end of last month and went in for his well baby visit yesterday. He got weighed and measured and three shots and one oral vaccination. He weighed 21 pounds 1 ounce and was 26 and 3/4 inches long. When do you start calling babies tall instead of long? I think maybe when they can stand up. Joshua is doing well and is keeping us busy - especially Amanda. He is going to bed earlier and sleeping better through the night . . . sometimes.

This morning Eric called because he couldn't get General Conference via the internet and he wanted to hear who the new member of the First Presidency is and who the new Apostle is so he put his phone on speaker and I did the same with mine and held it in front of the television so he could hear. When one technology doesn't work there is always another one.

In response to the gift query - I don't give many gifts so every gift that I give is the best one. Unless the person receiving it didn't like it. But they probably don't like it because they have a bad attitude. I am not sure what the best gift I have been given is but I really liked that Christmas a few years back when we all wrote good memories about each other, or something like that. It's nice to see how other people look at me, and I am glad that they were supposed to be good memories and not just memories.

I hope you are all doing well and look forward to when we can all be together again.

Nathan

No comments: