Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Gifts

So I was thinking about how to answers Mom's question for the week. (And I do think there should be one weekly... that way we'll at least all post once a week, in theory anyway.)

The best gift I've been given, other than Mindy giving me "Wicked" even though she absolutely can't stand hearing it, is the gift given to me on March 25, 1978... you know, my life. Thanks Mom!

The best gift I've given would probably be the plane ticket I bought for Emily in 1999 when she was at Ricks and I sent her home for Thanksgiving.

In other news, I got 85% on my hard test that I took last Friday... I hear that this is the hardest test that he gives, so hopefully I'll do better on the others and still get an A in the class. The perfectionist side of me isn't very happy with the score, but the reality is, I can't do anything to change it, so I need to learn from it and do better on the rest of the tests. That's the point of tests anyway!

I hope everyone else is enjoying the beautiful autumn we're having. The weather here has significantly cooled off since fall began. It's really nice actually. I love the fall.

Love,
Tawnia

No comments: