Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Conference

Hey everyone,

So I've been looking forward to General Conference for a few weeks but now I'm REALLY looking forward to it. Yesterday I was talking to Eileen when she mentioned that she had been talking to Terry and Terry mentioned that she had two extra tickets to conference. (Got all that?) I said, "Really!? I want them!" So yesterday afternoon I called Terry and found out they are for Saturday afternoon. So, make sure you're watching when they film the audience Saturday afternoon! I'll be on the terrace level. I invited Shawna Webb to go with me. I'll go and park at her place and then ride the TRAX downtown. We haven't spent time together in months, so that will be exciting.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys conference this weekend.
Love,
Tawnia

No comments: