Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What's up with Mom

First of all I would like to add my birthday wishes for Nathan. I am really looking forward to playing with Joshua tonight while you go out to dinner.

Now to the topic at hand. I haven't been feeling well lately so I went to the doctor. I've been having a pain just under my rib - where my gall bladder should be - except they removed it a few years ago. Since the pain didn't go away, I had a CT scan yesterday. My digestive tract is fine but I have "pericardial effusion." That's fluid around the heart. I saw a cardiologist and he said that it's not effecting how my heart is working, yet. I have some medication to make the fluid go away and I have to go back in two weeks for an echo-cardiogram (an ultra-sound of the heart). Hopefully it will all be cleared up. Don't be scared, I'm doing just fine. Just another thing for me to keep a watch on.

I love you all.
MOM

No comments: