Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A New Year Question

I asked a similar question last year, (or was it the year before?) What did you learn in 2007? We're supposed to be continually learning and growing you know. My last question didn't generate many answers so we'll see how this one goes.

We watched a few movies and watched the fireworks shot off by several neighbors. Here in Texas they can purchase fireworks that would be illegal in Oregon. Then we went to bed about 12:30. This morning we've been watching the Rose Pareade and getting ready to head back home. I wrote a few resolutions yesterday, and like Mindy I'll have to review my ones from last year, but not until I get home.

My goals this year include writing to Clarissa every week, finishing the stockings I didn't get done this year, and doing at least five things on my 100 list. (I finished seven last year.) There are several others but I packed the list.

God bless you all and have a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!

Love always,
MOM

No comments: